Elite Peptides is a US based authority supplier of superior quality research peptides. They entered this highly competitive market in 2013 and their rise to success happened very rapidly. We bring you this Elite Peptides review in the hope that it will be an invalid reference for those considering purchasing from them.
Our review of Elite Peptides is actually a compilation of the pro’s and con’s of 6 current and former customers. Please read on with an open mind and arrive at your own conclusion before placing an order.
For ease of reading we have separated each pointer with bullet points.
Elite Peptides Review
- I’ve been a customer for 6 months and just received my 4th order. The main reason I use them is because they always offer the buy 1 get another free bonus. The quality of the peptides I receive each time always seem good enough for me. I would like to add that I’ve only used their CJC-1295 so I can’t comment on other products.
- I ordered online from my home in Croydon, UK. I was amazed to receive the package on a Thursday afternoon because I placed the order on the previous Monday evening. The staff were easy to deal with and very helpful. The tracking number that they gave me soon after ordering was a good help.
- After being a long term customer of what is possibly the biggest peptides supplier in the United States, I changed to EP. This was because the previous company had became complacent with both the quality and price of the goods they provide. Taking the chance with Elite has really worked out well for me and I’ll stick with them for the foreseeable future.
- I was a bit disappointed that they don’t take PayPal payments, however they do take Visa only and that was just fine. The website was the easiest I had ever ordered from. These guys make everything so simple for the customer. 10/10 from me!
- Received my order from DHL in very good packaging. The peptide vials were well packed in bubble wrap polythene so nothing could get damaged.
- I’ve been buying from Elite Peptides almost from the very start and their peps have always been top notch, until now. Over the past 3 months I’ve ordered GHRP-2 5mg and GHRP-6 5mg and the quality is not the same. I found that it is now far more inferior than previous orders that I’ve had from them.
- Good honest company! They have been very fair with me over the time I’ve been a customer. I had 1 unfortunate experience when customs held an order for around 4 days. I called one of the guys at Elite and he told me to call customs. I did just that and they released my package without any further ado. Customs did charge me a bit of tax for their trouble but that was OK.
- They’ve definitely gone down hill in my opinion. When I was asked to submit an Elite Peptides review, I thought it my duty to tell it as it is. They were at one time the best place on the net to get quality chemicals, but not any more. I had my last 2 orders go astray and when I tried to contact someone at EP I could never get through. I left messages but they were never answered. I had to contact Visa to cancel the transaction on both occasions. It’s a real shame because they were the N01 place in the US for peptides.
Elite Peptides Coupon Code
Grab yourself an Elite Peptides bargain now. Just place an order and take advantage of their current offer of buy 1 get 1 free. It’s as simple as that.
The above reviews are aimed at providing a little guidance and knowledge of Elite Peptides and the points mentioned are in no way conclusive. We therefore accept no responsibility for any person that is dissatisfied with his/her experience with this company.