When it comes to hormones in the gym, there are two main categories: steroid and peptide hormones. Both types play important roles in the body and help you go beyond your genetic capabilities in the gym. This article looks at how and why to buy HCG Peptide and which sellers are the most trustworthy.
All products on this site are for In-Vitro Research, Development use only. Products are Not for Human consumption of any kind.
Rumors of peptide hormones are becoming more common among bodybuilders. If the topic interests you and you are ready to do anything to achieve (and even exceed) the maximum of your capabilities, then you should get to know them just like steroids.
Where to Buy HCG Peptide
There are so many peptides labs and resellers that it has been overwhelming when trying to decide who to buy from. We found that Peptide Sciences were the most recommended vendor for research peptides within the United States.
Peptide Sciences run offers regularly with huge discounts and savings on many of the most used peptides. The company is operated within one of the most respected research labs in America.
Feedback Peptide Sciences:
- Great customer service
- Purest Peptides to be found
- Competitive prices and at times, cheapest prices
- Excellent shipping costs and speed
- Worldwide delivery
- Biggest range of Peptides to be found
- One of the few sellers that do peptide blends
What are peptide hormones?
Before we continue, let’s clarify something – with the above we mean hormones that are secreted by the glands in the human body. Sila BG distances itself from banned and harmful substances and we hope you stay away from hormonal preparations if you do not know with absolute accuracy what you are doing!
Hormones are chemicals that the various glands in the body secrete in order to regulate certain physiological functions. Peptide hormones are secreted by the endocrine glands. They are synthesized from amino acids and get straight into the blood, which makes them absorbed by the body and their effects occur faster than steroids.
Peptide hormones cause increased production of a huge number of hormones. Therefore, they are the preferred tool of athletes around the world, whose desire is to achieve greater and stronger muscles at all costs. The most important peptides are:
1. ACTH – Adrenocorticotropic hormone. It is secreted by the pituitary gland. Stimulates the adrenal gland and the production of glucocorticoids and growth hormone. Helps repair damaged tissues and has an effect on muscles, bones and liver.
2. ADH – Antidiuretic hormone. It raises blood pressure and causes the body to retain fluids.
3. EPO – Erythroprotein hormone. Glycoprotein produced in the kidneys and liver. Increases the amount of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood.
» Gaspari Nutrition – Review
»The 3 hormones of youth
» Hormonal balance in women
Increases the endurance of the body and its ability to recover , the circulation of oxygen in muscles and tissues, energy production.
4. HCG – Human chorionic gonadotropic hormone. It acts as a powerful testosterone booster. Increases muscle size, increases mass and strength, but in excessive amounts causes all the unwanted side effects of testosterone supplements. It is one of the most important hormones for bodybuilders who use steroids because it prevents testicular contraction.
5. Luteinizing hormone – LH and follicle-stimulating hormone – FSH . In men, LH is produced in the testicles and stimulates the release of testosterone, and in women it stimulates ovulation. FSH is responsible for the production of sperm in men. High levels of testosterone deplete FSH, so bodybuilders take it during a steroid cycle.
6. HGH – Growth hormone. It is well known to advanced bodybuilders. It is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. Here you can read our detailed article on growth hormone.
Other important (and popular) peptide hormones are gastrin , prolactin and insulin .
Possible side effects
ACTH – insomnia; high blood pressure; stomach ulcers; poor wound healing; osteoporosis
HCG – gynecomastia in men; menstrual disorders in women
EPO – clogged arteries; blood clots; pulmonary edema; heart attacks
HGH – unwanted growth of the arms, legs and face (acromegaly); growth of internal organs (arthropathy); circulatory problems; profuse sweating; oily skin and acne.
Peptide hormones VS steroids
Steroid hormones :
The effects are lasting and come slowly.
They are excreted directly into the blood.
They attach to the cytoplasmic receptors in the cells and reach the nucleus (nucleus).
The nucleus regulates genetic products, which is the cause of lasting effects.
They are hydrophobic, so they do not dissolve in the blood and are transported through proteins.
Peptide hormones :
Fast and short-lived effect.
They are stored until they are needed.
They bind to cell surface receptors.
They are hydrophilic, so they dissolve in the blood.